Sweet & Salty Pretzel Bites
Love makes intellectual pretzels of us all.
- Sarah Bird
These sweet and salty snacks might be the easiest treat I've ever made!
- Miniature Pretzel Twists
- Rolo® Candies
- Pecan Halves
- Parchment Paper
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay pretzels in a single layer on the cookie sheet.
- Top each pretzel with a Rolo candy.
- Bake at 325°F for 3 minutes.
- Gently press a pecan half into each softened Rolo.
- Let cool and serve.
If — and that's a big if — you have any left over, store them in an airtight container for one week or freeze for up to 6 months.
For the perfect afternoon break from work, I love to pair these with a cup of hot tea and a book.
With love and hugs,