Ashli Montgomery, or “Company” (the “Company” or “we”), respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website https://ashlimontgomery.com/, or its related websites, or communicate with us via email (collectively, our “Website”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Our Website is not intended for anyone under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website, or purchase any products described on the Website. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, or use any of the interactive features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information (a) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number or any other personal or personally identifiable information (“personal information”); (b) that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or (c) about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us, from third parties and automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, tracking codes, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services, or reporting a problem with our Website.
Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include cookies, tracking codes, web beacons and other collection technologies.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information, marketing communications, products, or services that you request from us or that may be of interest to you, and to provide you with notices about the services with which you engage with us.
- To notify you about changes to, and improve, our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To better understand how visitors are interacting with the Website and help us improve our Website, products and services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide to us:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
- Communication from the Company
Whenever we send out commercial or marketing emails, we include an option to stop receiving such messages. If you do not desire to receive such communications from us, please excise this option. In addition, you may contact us at any time to request that you be removed from our commercial and marketing email list (see contact information below). Even if you opt-out, however, we might send you messages for non-marketing or administrative purposes like notifying you of the status of your website, informing you of changes to the Website or providing you with customer service.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.